Affair dating foreign international services

A marriage contracted without the legally required consent of the parents or guardian can be made void, in other words, declared null and void by the High Court at the request of the parents or guardian: In South Africa, the definition of a customary marriage is one that is “negotiated, celebrated or concluded according to any of the systems of indigenous African customary law which exist in South Africa”.

This does not include marriages concluded in accordance with Hindu, Muslim or other religious rites.

Civil unions are recognised in terms of the Civil Union Act (2006).

Should you be unsure of any of these, legal counsel should be sought before the marriage is entered into.

Two witnesses and the marriage officer must sign the marriage register after the solemnisation of a marriage.You can also sms the letter M followed by your ID number (example: M 5001010050080) to 32551 A reply sms will be sent back to your cellphone to confirm your marital status and the date of your marriage.(R1 per sms and will be charged by your network service provider).Mother Daughter Father’s mother Mother’s mother Son’s daughter Daughter’s daughter Sister Wife’s mother Wife’s daughter Father’s wife Son’s wife Father’s father’s wife Mother’s father’s wife Wife’s father’s mother Wife’s mother’s mother Wife’s son’s daughter Wife’s daughter’s daughter Son’s son’s wife Daughter’s son’s wife Father’s sister Mother’s sister Brother’s daughter Brother’s daughter’s daughter Sister’s daughter Sister’s daughter’s daughter Sister’s son’s daughter Father Son Father’s father Mother’s father Son’s son Daughter’s son Brother Husband’s father Husband’s son Mother’s husband Daughter’s husband Father’s mother’s husband Mother’s mother’s husband Husband’s father’s father Husband’s mother’s father Husband’s son’s son Husband’s daughter’s son Son’s daughter’s husband Daughter’s daughter’s husband Father’s brother Mother’s brother Brother’s son Brother’s son’s son Sister’s son Sister’s son’s son Sister’s daughter’s son If you are or your partner is a minor (younger than 18 years) in the care of either your respective parents or a legal guardian, only the parents’/guardian’s written consent (Form DHA-32) is necessary for you to obtain a marriage certificate.If a parent whose consent is legally required but either cannot be found to grant consent, or is legally incompetent to do so, then an application may be made to a Commissioner of Child Welfare for consent to the marriage.

Leave a Reply